- Back Taxes For Real Estate – Some Dos And Don’ts Of Paying Them
- How a Commercial Real Estate Investor Can Make Higher Returns
- Why Do People Think Email Marketing Is a Good Idea?
- Toting Bad Credit & Seeking Home Loans- The Offer of a Bad Credit Home Loan
- Ways to Invest Money – What Level of Risk Are You Willing to Take?
Author Archives: schatzi
There are many vital things that should be known when dealing with back taxes for real estate. This is often a very complex and confusing subject, there are some parts to this subject that you need to be aware off … Continue reading
As a commercial real estate investor, you can increase your returns and pocket tax-free cash by utilizing leverage and refinancing (also known as using “Other People’s Money”). This benefit is just one of the reasons why investing in commercial real … Continue reading
If you’re investing time and money in digital marketing for your business, you might have heard about how email marketing can serve your business. Email marketing is commonly regarded as one of the most effective tools for promoting your brand … Continue reading
If you are holding onto a poor credit history, whether it’s due to irresponsible credit card spending, a home foreclosure action or a filing for bankruptcy, you might think your options of buying that dream home you always wanted are … Continue reading