- Back Taxes For Real Estate – Some Dos And Don’ts Of Paying Them
- How a Commercial Real Estate Investor Can Make Higher Returns
- Why Do People Think Email Marketing Is a Good Idea?
- Toting Bad Credit & Seeking Home Loans- The Offer of a Bad Credit Home Loan
- Ways to Invest Money – What Level of Risk Are You Willing to Take?
Author Archives: schatzi
Investing money is a great idea for individuals who are looking to earn extra money, start a financial portfolio, and save for huge milestones throughout their lives such as retirement. There are several ways to invest money, doing you research … Continue reading
When is money not tight or not of concern? It seems that money is always an issue among contractors no matter how big or how small the firm, it all comes down to cash flow. Now that the economy is … Continue reading
A perceived obstacle that sometimes is mentioned from candidates I work with as a franchise consultant is this: “What is the best way to finance this franchise business venture?” This is a very legitimate question that needs to be addressed. … Continue reading