- Back Taxes For Real Estate – Some Dos And Don’ts Of Paying Them
- How a Commercial Real Estate Investor Can Make Higher Returns
- Why Do People Think Email Marketing Is a Good Idea?
- Toting Bad Credit & Seeking Home Loans- The Offer of a Bad Credit Home Loan
- Ways to Invest Money – What Level of Risk Are You Willing to Take?
Tag Archives: Real Estate
As a commercial real estate investor, you can increase your returns and pocket tax-free cash by utilizing leverage and refinancing (also known as using “Other People’s Money”). This benefit is just one of the reasons why investing in commercial real … Continue reading
Investing in Real Estate for flips, long term holding or just for tax benefits is nothing new. I have been doing this for 30 years. We all know you can leverage with Real Estate and earn fantastic returns along with … Continue reading